Who I am! (About Me)

Hi! My name is Nora and I am a human person living on planet Earth I swear…

About me:

I like to read, take pictures, write, and listen to/play music! I’ve been playing guitar for about 3 years now, and I also did choir for about 4 years before that. I read a lot of books, but one of my favorite series is the Etiquette and Espionage series by Gail Carriger. I’ve taken a few photography classes at camp and at school and I’ve also been writing a lot since I was in fourth grade.

This blog is mostly going to be about music, with a few extra book recommendations here and there. I listen to a lot of different genres of music, but if I had to pick a favorite genre it would probably be k-pop or indie. I’ve grown up around all different types of music, and I don’t have many things I actually dislike.

🙂

2 Replies to “Who I am! (About Me)”

1. Hi Nora good blog post.

2. Barbara Kurtz says: Reply

Nora, Hello, fellow human! 😁
    Your “Who I AM!” post is very interesting—it sounds like you have a lot of creative passions, music, literature, photography, writing… That’s terrific! Continue to nurture those (and other) passions in your life, and continue to strengthen them as well.

I am an avid reader, so I’ll have to look up your book recommendations and check them out. Thanks for sharing them!

As you procced in this blogging challenge, I encourage you to stretch and grow, to let your creative wings spread and fly—and HAVE FUN!